Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

I LOVE HALLOWEEN. This year we went all out. I let the kids pick out their costumes (via pinterest) and for the first time in 5 years, we did a complete homemade Halloween. Yay for us. Shawn and I even got into it! Although the only picture we got was one taken by the lovely Lacy, which in turn means super blurry. I had to post the proof though, for those who were not blessed by our presence sometime this last weekend. We were dressed up as Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons. Roxy was my mini work out partner with boom box and all. And while the 3 of us had a pretty rockin theme going on, I let the other kids do whatever they wanted.



Lacy came into the bedroom one day and found me cruisin around on pinterest. We ended up looking at halloween costumes and she found this one . She said she wanted this, but rather than the face on her shirt, she wanted to make her own mask. So we did... It turned out pretty adorable if you ask me! Plus she was the only owl she saw all weekend, which she loved.


As for the boys... my kids have been watching the Cat in the Hat movie, the one with Mike Meyers, nonstop all month. Hugo knew he wanted to be thing 2 and Jack just went along for the ride. Last minute he changed his mind and wanted to be thing one. We got asked a bazillion what the Chocolate Thunder was about.. just to clarify...



Aren't they precious!? They played the part perfectly too (unfortunately!)

5 comments:

mimi said...

You are amazing! So adorable - wish I had been there!

Elise said...

I love you guys! Seriously. You have such a fun family! Loved all of your costumes!

mimi said...

They are the cutest kids!!!

mimi said...

They are the cutest kids!

miss chaz. said...

SO cute, Jenny!