Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Go Vote!!!

Don't forget to vote!! You still have a few more hours!! If I can do it by myself with 2 crazy kids (if you knew Lacy, you know what I mean!) I waited in a huge long line then got to the front and didn't have enough identification, had to go back out to the car and back in. PLUS, they were short pole workers so they had 3 different voting precincts voting at the same place, so as you can imagine, it was a ZOO!! And I did it all by myself (with no help, I mean).. so if I can do it, anyone can do it!
The huge long line that wrapped back and forth in this little church
I thought Lacy would be the stinker and Hugo would be perfect.. but Lacy was really good and Hugo cried almost the whole time! They always surprise me!
I got lucky and caught him at his one happy moment! He is so cute!
The guy giving us the stickers put one right on Hugo's head. Lacy thought it was hilarious.. he was totally oblivious, I guess at 3 months thats all you can expect.

3 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Jenny, thanks for your comment Iam glad you found me. Great job to go and vote all by your self. I loved your blog.

andrea said...

Good for you! I am excited about this election. Hugo looks so cute with the stickers on his head!

Clarissa B. said...

cute cute cute!