Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving

Its been so long since I've posted, even I was wondering where the HECK I've been!
Shawn started this semester on his way towards Architecture in school and he has been busy busy, which in turn means I've been busy busy busy! So anyways, now that the semester is over, I have a second to blog a little.

For Thanksgiving this year, all the Browns (minus TJ and Adelia... and you guys were missed) packed up and headed over to Huntington beach.
We had so much fun, and it was a much needed break.
We started off with a little surprise visit to the Schvaneveldts in Laguna Niguel. As far as HB goes, we did the usual, walked down the pier, shopped on main street, went to the freezing cold beach, spent Saturday at the swap meet, Balboa bars and a delicious turkey dinner surrounded by family. I am so grateful for all the love in my life. Happy, very late, Thanksgiving to all.


my very own HB


somebody was too cold to play... he decided to stay snuggled up on the sidelines.

we LOVE you California... we will be back soon!

all tuckered out... We ended up going strait to the hospital when we got home. We thought Jack might have an ear infection or something because he had been so fussy the whole ride home. Turned out he had some major stomach issues. Hopefully they are all resolved now, only time will tell!

No comments: