Saturday, August 29, 2009

UP!

Last night we emptied our piggy bank and went out for a night of fun with the kids- paying will all change (mostly nickels- I'm sure they hated us when we were done)
$15 later we were full of Taco Bell and had seen a super fun movie at the dollar theatre! We will definitely be doing that again. All the kids were surprisingly good- even Jack. We only had to leave the theatre once to take Lacy to the bathroom. Other than that, the movie was so cute and we all had a blast.

Yes, I had to document the boy's first time at the movies
Hugo sat quietly the whole time on either Shawn or my lap. He loved it.
Jack was awake most of the movie but fell asleep on Shawn the last little bit. He looked so cute!

if you haven't seen UP I would highly recommend it. It was so cute- for adults and kids. We all LOVED it! Pixar never fails to impress us.

5 comments:

Elise said...

How fun! I have always wanted to pay in change! I love it!! I am glad you had a fun time

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

I love the message. "Save your pennies for a rainy day, eat cheep, see a good movie and do it all with your family." Wholesome family recreation. What could be better?

andrea said...

I've been wondering how you've been doing! I feel like I haven't been able to catch up much since we got back! We actually took the kids to see Up at the dollar theater with my sister last week. It was super cute.

mimi said...

don't i have the cutest grandkids!!!!

mimi said...

don't i have the cutest grandkids!!!!