Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jack Jack



Jack is such a character right now. There are a few things I must write down so I don't forget.

He insists on running everywhere and at the end of every run, he jumps. It is the funniest thing. He doesn't stop with out a little hop.

Speaking of jumping, he also jumps off everything. Like from the top of the table and lands on both feet into a run. I am still amazed he hasn't broken any legs. We gotta keep an eye on this one.

He talks up a storm... my favorite it the way he says Yaacy, Gogo, Rockies (roxy), and muscles. I know, muscles is random, he says it with kind of a nasely voice and it is so cute.
Anytime he says no, he says NO WAY... and his yes is always a YEA SURE. Where do they come up with this stuff?

My most favorite though is when he says "I lub you". If you say it back, he will say it again in his angry voice. If you keep going, he gets raspier and louder I LUBBBBB YOU. He isn't really angry, just silly, but it is hilarious!

He also loves to give kisses, he loves to suprise you and every now and again he will say I LUB YOU and come to give you a kiss and instead you get a wet raspberry right on the lips.

He loves to play fight. Which I don't know why Hugo hasn't learned yet that his younger brother is much stronger than him. Hugo will start with a laughing HEE YAW and after about 5 punches Jack is still going and laughing and Hugo is screaming in pain. What do you expect though Hugo, when you throw the first punch?

Jack is also such a sweetheart. Every owweee can be instantly healed with a kiss. Really, I know kids that love kisses on their owweee's but Jack actually stops his tears or whines when you kiss it better. Plus he always says Thank you.

He can be such a stinker and he makes me crazy... but it is these things that keep me laughing through the day. I know I've missed some... I will have to edit again when I have more time.

No comments: