Friday, December 18, 2009

Holy Moses!

I can't believe how behind I am! I was talking to a friend about it the other day... I am so behind on blogging I don't even know where to start. I have been so busy with my boutique, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and so many million other projects... I have just not had the time to sit down and record my life!!!


First I'll blog about my boutique. It went so surprisingly well. I am so glad we went through with it. I was so happy with it, the vendors were so happy, everyone was happy! We will definitely be doing it again, maybe even as soon as mothers day! Please if you or anyone you know want to be a vendor pass along my e-mail to them, mwahoo@gmail.com or jennylynnbrown@hotmail.com . I have been having so much fun with all of this and so has everyone involved. Thanks for all your help Mommy, Daddy, Chantal, Clarissa, Charmaine, Samuel, Megan, Andrea, Kailin and everyone, everyone else. I LOVE YOU ALL!!
(my baby even stopped by- he was pooped!!)

I was so busy the day of the boutique I forgot all about taking pictures (WHAT, me??) So thank you Clarissa, all of these are ones I stole from her blog :)

also, check out my etsy shop (click here) ... I posted a bunch of my stuff that I didn't sell there. I love etsy!

No comments: