Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brian and Kelly

My very first nephew turned seven at the beginning of the month. I can remember when he was born I was on the phone with my sister just wishing so badly I could be there with her in Utah. I dumped out all my change and counted every penny (I think it had quite a bit, like $200 or something) I tried so hard to get enough money to fly to go meet him. I cried like a baby the first time I met him, he was so beautiful! Anyways, Brian is so sweet and spunky! He is smart and loves to do what is right. He is a cuddler and can have the whole room laughing. I love him so much and can't believe he is so old!! I love you Brian.. and I KNOW I'm his favorite!!!
Kelly turned 32 on Saturday!! Holy cow, we are getting old! When Shawn was on his mission I always felt like Kelly was my guardian angel looking out for me. Like he always "had my back". I'd see him at parties and I felt like he was just there making sure I was okay. I'm sure that wasn't the case, but I liked seeing him and he always made me feel safe. I love Kelly!! He is such a fun dad, you can just tell that his boys adore him. Heather too, she is just head over heals for him.. he is stubborn and sweet at the same time, I love you Kelly, Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

miss chaz. said...

CUTE!:)

Heather said...

You're so sweet Jenny! Thank you for writing such sweet things about my awesome Hubby for his birthday!