Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MOVIE REVIEW
We just bought Enchanted tonight and watched it with the kids! Its a great family movie and if you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it! When it was over Shawn (my adorable husband and very cute father) re-wound it to this song and danced with the kids all around the family room over and over! It was a fun night - go see the movie... its one worth having in your movie collections!
I wish I would have gotten him dancing with the kids on camera- it was cuter than this clip, but I didn't, so this will have to do!

6 comments:

Banana said...

Hello! I definitely wanna check this movie out. :) I wanted to tell you that last night I dreamed I went over to your house for dinner! hah. And there was a lot of people over, and I met your little ones! Isn't that so funny! So, I must be thinking of you my dear~! By the way, dinner was yummy! :)

Anonymous said...

I just got that for Parker's Easter Basket. I mean... I just talked to the Easter Bunny, who told me he got it for Parker's Easter Basket. Haha, I'm gad it's a good movie.

Kyle said...

I seriously love this movie...probably more than my kids did (probably because I have a huge celebrity crush on Patrick Dempsey)!!! Luckily, I have an Easter bunny that liked it too and rumor has it he's bringing it for Easter!!

Ben said...

Jenny, alright, I am totally a blog stocker too. I was hoping you would leave your blog sight on my blog so I could find you but I learned I can just google it, so here I am. Your family is way too cute!!! As for Enchanted, well you know Bentley and I loved it!! WE have the soundtrack too (if you have not gotten that you have too, we love to dance to it around the house). Tell your family Hi for me! I love your blog!!

andrea said...

I got this for the kids easter baskets! It's good to hear that it's a great movie! I haven't seen it yet, I've wanted to see it though.

Chantal said...

I was totally gonna blog that movie! it was awwwsome! so cheese, While i was watching it I couldn't stop smiling then I looked a Brian (Sr) and he had the same big cheese smile! I wish i could have been there to dance with Shawn, I mean let the kids dance!
( I spell checked awesome and that is how windows corrected it:)