Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cameron and Anna!

Last week we had some very welcome visitors! Ryan and Krista has a dental convention to go to for a couple of days, so why they were here we had Cameron and Anna stay with us. We all had so much fun! I now know why Krista calls Cameron "her delightful"... he truly was a delight. I would love to just kidnap him and keep him forever! He was so fun and so good. He never gave me a bit of trouble- and him and Lacy had so much fun together. We can't wait to spend more time with him, I already miss him. Anna was also such a doll. She is so cute and tiny, we love having her over! She was perfect for us, all except one little incident Monday morning. I know it must be hard for her being so much smaller than all the other kids- so when she wanted a toy Lacy had, her only defence was to BITE! I dont think Lacy had ever been bitten before and she wasn't too happy about it. Well after naps for the little kids and a movie for Cameron and Lacy... we had no problems from there on out! I loved having them and would take them ANY TIME (and I promise Krista, I'm not just saying that... I LOVED THEM!!)

3 comments:

brownymama said...

Thank you so much for keeping the kids! They had so much fun. I'm so glad they got to play with their cousins. And I believe you! I know you love my kids. That's why I sent them to your house! (: I was just trying to give you an out if it was too much. What with 4 kids 3 years old and under?! (: Thanks so much! Love you!

Jenny Lynn said...

Yea... I kinda pride myself on being the favorite Aunt :) Being an Aunt is the one thing I'm good at!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love how they're sitting there like peas in a pod.

And you gotta love your child's first bite. Parker still remembers to this day...that Gage bit him right on the CHEEK! They've moved passed it though.