Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hugo's first time Swimming!

Lacy, Hugo and I went swimming on Monday with Mimi and Heather, Hugo for the first time. I was afraid he wouldn't like it or that maybe he would be too cold, but he did great! It was a perfect day at the pool, with the warm sun, a cool breeze at just the right times, and her perfect temperatured pool. It was a lovely day with great company. Lacy and Hugo both had so much fun! Lacy is getting so brave and I'm really excited for her to take swimming lessons again in May to help her learn just a little bit more. Hugo had the best time, I don't think he ever stopped kicking his legs. In his little floatie and me holding him. He never cried, the whole time- not until I got him out!

We had so much fun, Thanks Mimi for inviting us, we love you!

4 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

aww that looks like so much fun! i wish i could go swimming in the middile of the day! heck i wish i could go swimming anytime!

Derek & Kellyn said...

Hi Jenny! love the blog! So, how old it the little guy? Im dieing to get into a pool as soon as mine is born :) Derek is learning all about babies in school and he tells me that they have automatic tred reaction. Hmmm... Well, its good to hear from you and to get updates through the blogging world. Take care.

miss chaz. said...

Soooo fun!!! All the pics look so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, by the end of summer he's going to be a little fish!