Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cameron, Alex and Patrick

Lots of family birthdays in October.

Cameron turned 5! I can't believe he is growing up so fast. Cameron is sweet and fun. He is a bit of a stinker and I'm sure he keeps Krista on her toes non-stop, but she lovingly refers to Cameron as her "delightful". I can definitely see why. He has the sweetest side to him and I absolutely adore Cameron.


Alex is such a princess. She is strong and beautiful and knows exactly what she wants. She just turned 6! My nieces and nephews are growing up too dang fast. Alex is a friend to everyone and everyone that meets her loves her (and vice versa). I wish she lived closer so we could see her all the time because we all miss her dearly!


Patty is every ones best friend! He just turned 26 and is Shawn's youngest brother. Patrick is one of the most giving, selfless people I've ever known. He is always giving and serving others with out ever expecting anything in return. He is absolutely hilarious and will have us all rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. He is so quick and witty! He is Shawn's best friend and we are so lucky to have him and Chazilyn so close.

Happy Birthday guys, we love you!

1 comment:

mimi said...

What a beautiful post. You are so thoughtful and sweet to remember them on their b-days. You described each of them perfectly.