Monday, November 16, 2009

Boutique Bust!

So thanks to everyone who DIDN'T come to my boutique on Saturday. (and a bigger thanks to those who did :) Sounds sarcastic, but I am being totally serious. It was embarrasing. It was raining and muddy all day long and I wasn't happy at all with the location. There was beer tasting right next to me, a scandalous lady in front of me who smoked cigarettes all day, three different kinds of music all being played too loud around me and just the over-all quality of everything being sold. I guess that's just how life is. Sometimes you win sometimes you loose. I didn't make very much money and I'm pretty sure my booth-neighbors didn't sell a single thing.
SOOO... Moral of the story is, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. I know it is really close but I am going to do my own boutique Saturday December 12th. I already have a lot of people interested in being vendors. If you or anyone you know is interested, send me an e-mail with a quick explanation of what you sell and maybe some pictures. I'll e-mail you back with an application and voila, it is going to be so easy! I already have a location and credit card machine. Its all coming together perfectly. PLUS, We are going to be supporting "Families Supporting Adoption" (I hope that's right, correct me if I'm wrong, Megan) with some sellers raising money for adoptions. Its going to be amazing. Let me know if your interested in selling and save the date to come shop! You'll be hearing from me again soon.

jennylynnbrown@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Chin up sweetie! It can only go up from here. Good luck on your next show. I'll send positive vibes your way!