Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List

Mama’s Holiday Wish List MemeTodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
1. This cool prize :)
2. A longboard
3. A hot pair of boots
4. Clothes that fit!
5. a TV for my room
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Too many to name. The temple picture Samuel etched into a mirror is definitely up there on most special.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I would love to learn to crochet better and make a ton of scarf's.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I remember the year we asked for carpet, that was an especially awesome year!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
The wish list I'm making them or the ones they are making themselves? If you asked them Lacy would want dolls and make up and crafts and clothes and on and on and on and hugo would just want trucks. Jack just wants to be held :)
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I LOVE left over dark cold turkey with salt, its prob my favorite holiday food.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
My answer is the same as Megans (p.s. thanks for introducing me to the giveaway!) My home crafted items are currently a surprise!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
The Elf
9. Favorite holiday song?
Oh man I have SO many. I like the classics!
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Singing and lauging with family. Sitting around in PJs by the fire snuggling with kiddos and the hubby!

To enter to win all these cool prizes below simply answer the questions in this meme, make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (use this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c )

No comments: