Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged Twice

I got tagged twice... its been a while but I will fill them out now!

First tag was from Amberly

Top 3

JOYS
1. My cute little family. I would rather be with them than anywhere in the world!
2. Being crafty and decorating my house
3. Sleep.. its been lacking lately and I would be very joyful if I could get in a good 8 hours!

FEARS
1. Being alone
2. Holes
3. Public Bathrooms!

GOALS
1. Finish my house
2. Make money to afford to finish my house
3. Sleep :)

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. My house
2. Sleep :)
3. With all my sisters and friends having babies I've been in such a crafty mood making blakets and cute baby stuff

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I dont know what to say, you want to know something just ask!

My second tag...

My husbands lovely cousin Maren tagged me so here I go

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag a new set of 6 following bloggers by linking them!

Oh great I couldn't think of 3 things in my last tag... bear with me!

1. I am obsessed with crosswords and other mind-teaser games like sudoku and logic puzzles. Shawn thinks I'm a nerd... but I'm keepin my brain alive people!! :)

2. I have always wanted to open up a deli or bakery. I know it is so silly but I think it would be so fun. Baking yummy deserts and yummy sandwiches. I would also love to have a little place in my bakery to sell all the fun crafty things my sisters, mom and I love to make! All kids have their hopes and dreams of what they wanted to do when they grew up... well this was mine! My brother and I used to sit on the wall of our garden at home and talk about our deli we were going to open. My mom always says we have similar taste in foods. We would have the best restaurant ever! You just wait, you will love it!! I remember we had a name for the restaurant but I cant remember it. Do you remember Samuel?

3. I love to play on my computer. I love to do digital scrapbooking, work with Adobe CS. Editing pictures, etc. If I didn't have a million things to do I would do a lot more. I just wish I could make money doing it, that would be the dream.

4. I really want to learn to crochet. I have tried and tried and have been taught so many different times, but for some reason my brain just doesn't think that way. I will get half way done with a project and take the whole thing apart because it is un-even or done wrong. For some reason its just one of those talents I DONT have and wish I did!

5. I am allergic to chocolate, yet I still eat a piece of Dove Milk Chocolate every single day. I have a pot on top of my fridge full of them and I grab one every day. I take the small piece and bite it into four much smaller pieces and I savour them and make them last a long time. I am not a big fan of all chocolates, maybe because I've trained my body to not like it... or I just don't want to deal with the repercussions of eating chocolate... but I can not stay away from Dove... or Thrifty's chocolate ice cream.... Yummmm, lets go get some Mommy, I've got on white, what about you?

6. I LOVE to give gifts. I love to shop, I love to wrap and I love to see the expressions when they are received. Mostly I wish I had all the money in the world and I would spend all day buying things for people I think they would like. I know its not good to just wish for more and more money.. but I swear I would use it for good! (said in a miss American pageant voice, hehe)

Now I tag: everyone!! I want to see it on all my friends pages :)

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Jenny- those were not quirky at all, you are totally normal. I have also always wanted to open a bakery, I love baked desserts and I have the best recipes for everything. Too bad your allergic to chocolate, it's my favorite. Hence my downfall. Love ya.

Nate and Lori said...

You and I have so many things in common. I love to do logic puzzles, am obsessed with fixing up my house, can't crochet, and love to do digital scrapbooking. That was fun to read.

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Hey Jenny! Your blog is soo cute!! you're so creative! how do you do all those cute collage photos and stuff? im new to this whole thing so im still figuring things out! :)

Cassy Taylor said...

Hi Jenny! It was good hearing from you. We've never met your little guy either and he's precious-looks just like a Brown!! I love your blog. Wish I could steal some of that creativity. Anyway, talk to you later!
-Cassy

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff!