Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thanks for a wonderful Birthday!

Okay so my year of being 24 has been a really good one. I honestly feel like I have never been happier. I don't know if 25 can top being 24, but I can't wait to find out! I did have quite a wonderful birthday. Thanks so much for all the calls, gifts and well wishes! I felt like my phone was rining all day, and I LOVED IT! Your birthday is the one day you can feel selfish, when the whole day is all about you, and mine was!
I know being a mom, everyday is just same-old same-old. And mine was that too, I still had to wake up early and tend to crying kids. Still had to take Hugo to the doctor, go grocery shopping, deal with the HEAT and trying to get kids into the car as quickly as possible while dripping sweat, etc. etc. etc. But I did have a wonderful week all together, shopping with my mother-in-law, lots of gifts from family and friends, phone calls and and awesome messages especially from the Jones', Charmaine and Clarissa singing on my answering machine, having lunch and spending the afternoon with Samuel, and a VERY lovely dinner with Shawn's family and Samuel at my favorite mexican restaurant.

Thanks everyone for making me feel so special, I LOVE YOU ALL!
I also have to congratulate Heather for having baby Braxton on the 22nd, he is the dang cutest little guy, and Caroline for having baby Royce on my birthday, I cant wait to meet the little guy and hear about everything. I love you gals!

17 comments:

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday...glad you had a good one! :)

Liz said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday, i am so glad you had a wonderful day. Isn't it great when people do something special for you.

Banana said...

Ya! I love Birthday's too! In fact, I have a Birthday month...haha!
I am glad that you had a great birthday, and I just know 25 will be wonderful--how could it not! :) A Big Hug to you!

Cody and Britt said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! Haha we were actually eating at Casa Reynoso the other night and saw Shawn come in...he said you guys were coming in that night for your bday :) Hope it was a good one...sure sounds like it!

Chantal said...

Happy Birthday. MMMmmm CASA!

Anonymous said...

Happy (Late) birthday Jenny!

MMmmm, Mexican food. That's present enough for anyone!

Nunes Family said...

Happy late b-day. Sounds like it was a good one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday- I'm glad it was a wonderful day for you. I am back now from my blogging hiatus, and it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Glad I was able to get caught up!

SJ said...

Happy Late Birthday GIRL!!

It sounds like everyone LOVES you!
:)

Toodles said...

Happy late Birthday Jenny!! I loved being 25 so I think you will too! I think with such cute kids and such a good husband, you couldn't really have a bad year anyway!

andrea said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! Sounds like it was fun! I love birthdays too. I hope 25 is as good as 24 was :)

Janine said...

So...pretty sure that I missed singing you my favorite song. I still love that song you used to sing to me on my birthdays. Tim and I are in Williamsburg, VA until August 4th. We get terrible reception at the hotel we are staying at and I can't call out much. I receive texts three hours late...it is a bummer. I am sorry I missed it. I hope it was as wonderful as you wrote it to be. I can't wait to see you next week. I will be in town from the 7th to the 10th.

Caroline said...

happy birthday!! Hey can you send me chantals email address. I went private and I do not have her email.
Thanks
Caroline

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Happy late Birthday! Birthdays are always so much fun I love them! Oh and yes it was also so good to see you guys at Levi's party!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Happy late Birthday! Birthdays are always so much fun I love them! Oh and yes it was also so good to see you guys at Levi's party!

bettina said...

Happy late birthday jenny!! quarter of a century!! about the paint...I used a paint sprayer(for the first time)It took several coats util we got it spraying just right! live and learn!