Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Koby's baptism

A couple Saturday's ago we went up to Prescott for an awesome day! I spent the day at my nephews soccer games, shopping with Heather, haging out with family and most importantly, KOBYS BAPTISM. I am so proud of Koby for being such a shing young boy and doing what is right. He is the oldest of all my neices and nephews and he is setting such a good example of what a young boy should be. He did so good and we had such a good day. It was a beautiful service and I was so happy to be a part of it. After, we had a little get together to celebrate such a wonderful occasion and also a birthday party for Koby and Billy... or should I say Darth Vader and the Storm Trooper.
I only got a few random pictures from the day... it doesnt do the day justice. The weather was gorgeous, the company was divine and we were all super happy to be there, and sad to leave and have the day end so quickly!

No comments: