Sunday, June 1, 2008

i am sooo lost!

what the freak!!? okay usually alot of my blog stalkees post about Lost, but I haven't heard anything recently. Is anyone besides me still totally obsessed. I just can't get enough. The more far fetched it gets, I would expect myself to be turned off by it all but I'M NOT! Its like, whoah, did the island seriously just disappear? What about Daniel and the rest of the guys on the raft. And can you believe Sun wants to work with Widmore? And I am so happy for Desmond, he deserves to find Penny! and Jeremy Bentham?? what the heck. What about Charlotte, she gets outted by that asian guy that she finally is back. Who else thinks maybe she was Bens little girl friend from when he was a kid on the island? ok.. tooo much going on in my head- i loved it.. thats it!

4 comments:

Lo said...

I am sooo totally obsessed with Lost! I seriously get so confused but I can't get enough! Yeah that show is ridiculous! I can't wait to see how everything ties together. Oh, and yes how great was the Desmond/Penny reunion! It was about darn time!

andrea said...

Yeah, I am too still obsessed. That was the best finale. It at least caught us up to most of the crazy happenings of this season. I think Sun is up to some kind of revenge, and I cried when Desmond saw Penny, and how crazy that sawyer jumped out of the helicopter! I never predicted Locke being in the coffin though, I thought it would be Sawyer, or Ben. Oh man, what a race.

KIMS CORNER said...

I too have to admit that I am still obsessed with lost. It makes me so mad to watch it because SOOOOOO many things are still unanswered. But, I'm still completely obsessed with it anyway. I still have a tiny glimmer of hope that maybe, just MAYBE theyll finally answer some of my MILLION questions. This season has helped to explain some things though. I hated the finale though, because now there are so many more mysteries...and i dont like that they are going back to the island after getting off. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOAT THAT EXPLOADED??!?!?! DID THEY REALLY ALL DIE?!??! lol. sorry for the long rant but not very many people i know still watch lost haha.

KIMS CORNER said...

p.s. thats a good guess about charlotte.