Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Maybe I watch too much TV

We just got cement poured in our driveway and all day all I could think was...
"Wet cement, outside, it's drying, fast, come on! This is a life long dream. What do I write?"

"Dwight :Force it in as deep as you can. Michael: [muffled] That's what she said."

"Today's a very special day for me. And it's really not about me. It's about my grandkids, it's about my great grandkids... I can come back here when I'm one hundred and I can find that piece of cement and say, "That's me. Look kids, your daddy left that face hole." I donno. It's a good feeling."

If you watch TV as much as I obviously do (especially since i dont even have TV!) this needs no more explination- except that I did NOT put my face in my wet cement.

7 comments:

Lo said...

hahahaha I love the office. That was so funny. Jenny you are the best.

Anonymous said...

Completely GOT IT!!! That is so freakin hilarious. (I was hoping that it was a picture of Shawn, though). Too funny.

Anonymous said...

AHahahahaha, LOVED that part of that episode! I totally thought you were going to say YOU DID IT TOO!

...darn.

Lo said...

hey how do you do those cute pic collage things?

Kyle said...

Too funny! I love that show and that episode was CLASSIC!

Nate and Lori said...

Love it!!! We love The Office.

Toni said...

The Office is the best TV show ever! Well, that and So You Think You Can Dance. I love being able to put in a "That's what she said" after a statement. Makes me feel funny.