Monday, June 16, 2008

I LOOOVE TO PAINT

Last week I was lucky enough to PAINT! Ever since I saw the movie 50 First Dates I have had this crazy urge go paint gigantic murals in my garage every day. That would serioulsy be my dream, for me, painting is therapeutic. Well anyways the last couple weeks Heathers sister Chelsea has been really sick. (Heather is my brother in law Kelly's fiance). She was in the hospital down in Tucson so Heather spent a lot of time down there. I knew that she was really stressed and needed a good pick me up. I asked Kelly if while they were down there if I could paint their nursery. He was so good, he gave me a key, bought the paint and supplies and told me how they wanted it and trusted me to do my best! I hope they are happy with the result, because I had a BLAST! I went over there Friday night after the kids went to sleep and painted until 3 in the morning (by flash-light) and then went over as soon as I woke up and spent most of the day finishing up. It was so fun, I'm glad they let me do it. Kelly is going to put crown molding and waines coating up. The room is going to be so adorable, I can't wait to see it all finished.

3 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

ooo fun fun! i want to paint my nursery soooo bad!

Chantal said...

It looks great! Your so good at painting!

Ben said...

Wow Jenny that is so cute! I need to do fun things like that in my home!! Too bad we are in DC and forced to be renters FOREVER!!!