Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday is a special day

I had such a good time today. Shawn, honestly the best husband in the world, took both kids today so I could enjoy Heather's baby shower! It was so nice! It was not too big, a very intimate setting that was really enjoyable because we all had so much fun chatting and enjoying eachother. I had fun making gifts and food, especially the best Kathie's rum cake I've made yet (I think I finally have it mastered) and a diaper cake. I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff...
Then for dinner we went over to Mark and Caroline's for dinner for Mark's birthday - Happy Birthday Mark. Caroline made these absolutely DELICIOUS ribs and potatoes, it was oh so good!
Good Food, Good Fun, Good Company, what more can I ask for?
The only crappy thing on my mind is the fact that my camera is still no where to be found. I am absolutely sick over it!! All the pictures on my blog since Cali were taken on my phone, so sorry for the poor quality... I am so depressed over it!!!! It was new too :(

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Love you!... Love your blog!!... It was so fun to see you the other day... the shower was wonderful. I didn't have your phone number and wanted to talk to you, so I looked here! Call me when you get a chance... 363-5478. Thanks