Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Much better

I'm much happier now that my kitchen is clean

and the laundry is finally getting done!!

the bad thing that happened today was that Hugo's heat rash got a little worse. His face broke out in a ring-worm looking rash so I took his helmet off and with a little cool inside air and some cortizone, he is much happier. Taking it off reminded me I hadn't posted pictures of the latest painting on his helmet!
another good thing is Lacy passing out on the couch giving me a minute to blog and play on the computer - i swear its the first time i've sat down today!

5 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Ooh I love the red tufted sofa!!! So cute! Its amazing how much better you will when your house is clean.

Janine said...

I hate when my apt. is dirty, but sadly it is almost always cluttered because we have so much stuff and not enough room to put it. I know how you feel when everything seems out of control. I never called you back. I am sorry. I don't really have an excuse. I am super busy but that isn't a good excuse. I would love to chat with you when you have a minute. Weekends are usually good...plus, I have more minutes on the weekend. I am trying to be careful. I seem to go over. Let me know when is good for you.

SJ said...

Jenny- I totally feel the same way!!! My husband and kids are even happier when the house is clean! :)

Your the BEST! You ROCK!
You throw the Best Parties!

andrea said...

I love when my house is clean, I think I am a better mom when it's clean! I love your house, it's really cute!

Morris said...

having a clean house is so great! thanks for your prayers, things are going better now. still a little weak, but it gets better everyday. hope things are well. im sorry to hear about seans grandma. give my best to everyone.